This metadata may be system-generated or entered by the requester. For example, the time at which the request was submitted is generated by the system, while the description of the request is entered by the requester. As a requester, you may define the metadata for the following fields. Not all metadata fields are visible to all investigators in all projects:
- Request Name: the name of the request, usually an informal name by which submitters can recognize the request
- Request ID: a unique identifier for the request
- Priority: the priority of the request. Options include High, Medium, and Low. The default option is Medium.
- Due Date: the due date for the request
- Purpose of Use*: the Purpose of Use code for the request
- Level of PHI*: the level of PHI expected from the request
- Budget Task Order*: the task order budget item of the request
- Budget Activity*: the activity budget item of the request
- Budget Activity Project*: the project budget item of the request
- Source Task Order*: the task order Source item of the request
- Source Activity*: the activity budget item of the request
- Source Activity Project*: the project Source item of the request
- Requester Center*: the center that you or the initiating requester belongs to
- Workplan Type*: the workplan type associated with the request
- Level of Report Aggregation:The extent to which final reports from the request results should be aggregated
- Description: a description of the request and its purpose
- Additional Instructions: additional request instructions to the DataMarts
* Select fields may not be populated or visible on every PopMedNet network. Contact your PopMedNet Network Administrator for more information about the use or visibility of metadata fields in your network.
In addition to the metadata that you defined, the following metadata is available for each request.
- Network: the network from which you submitted the request.
- Project: the project from which you initiated the request.
- Request Type: the type of request
- System Number: the unique database ID generated for each request
- Status: the status of the request
- Requester: the username of the requester who submitted the request
- Request Time: the time at which the request was submitted
- Email: the email of the requester who submitted the request
- Submitted To: the DataMarts to which the request was submitted